Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of the Year Reflection

I really enjoyed my PLN class this year. I think that I learned a lot about web 2.O tools. I will continue to use these tools through my life. I think that they will really help with with college and everyday life. I think that my favorite projects were are collaborative projects with Philly. I really enjoyed getting to know all of them. It was neat having a classmates so far away. I dont think there was anything that I didn't like. I loved it all. I think this class should be required. I learned so much about the web and I think these tools will come in handy when I need to do projects in my life. I loved having my mom as my teacher as well. I will for sure miss this class. And will continue finding and using web 2.0 tools and expanding my PLN. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment